Я же тебя правильно поняла, что тебе нужно перевод!
Мы используем прошлое, непрерывное для действий, которые осуществлялись в определенное время в прошлом. Вчера Калраль смотрел телевизор в 6 часов вечера. Вчера мы не играли в баскетбол в 10 часов вечера. Мы спали. Вы смотрели телевизор? ВРЕМЕННЫЕ ЭКСПРЕССИИ ИСПОЛЬЗУЛИСЬ ЗАПИСЬ ПРОШЛОЕ НЕПРЕРЫВНОЕ: вчера, на прошлой неделе, пока, как, в десять часов, вчера утром и т. Д.
Дополнить? Надеюсь, я правильно поняла смысл задания.
1. When my brother was watching TV, I was listening to music
2. were playing football, was reading a book
3. was cooking pasta, was doing my homework
4. was speaking on the phone with my mom, was listening to radio
5. was making a translation of a trail page from the text, was telling words from dictionary
6. was writing a letter, was smoking a cigar
7. was sending documents, was looking at her
8. were having dinner for our anniversary, were playing computer games
9. were singing songs, we were sitting and listening
10. were walking down the street, were speaking
11. was working, were having
Краткая заметка по Past Continuous. Оно указывает на процесс, длившийся в определенный момент или период в прошлом. Крайне легко образуется.
Нужен вспомогательный глагол to be в прошедшем времени (was или were, но тут всё зависит от подлежащего. Если это I/She/He/It - was, если We/They/You - were) и причастие настоящего времени (Participle I) (т. Е. V+ing. Если закрытый слог, то удваиваем букву в конце. Например, he was siTTing). Если будут вопросы, то пишите.
She was doing her homework the whole evening yesterday.
You were cooking lunch when Mum came.
He was repairing his bike at this time yesterday.
We were studying from 8 till 2 yesterday.
I was driving my car when I saw him.
She wasn’t doing her homework the whole evening yesterday. You weren’t cooking lunch when Mum came. He wasn’t repairing his bike at this time yesterday. We weren’t studying from 8 till 2 yesterday. I wasn’t driving my car when I saw him. Was she doing her homework the whole evening yesterday? Were you cooking lunch when Mum came? Was he repairing his bike at this time yesterday? Were we studying from 8 till 2 yesterday? Was I driving my car when I saw him?
I was reading a book at this time yesterday.
They were writing a test from 5 till 7 yesterday.
She was baking a cake the whole morning.
We were playing volleyball the whole afternoon.
He was buying some bread when I saw him.
I wasn’t reading a book at this time yesterday.
They weren’t writing a test from 5 till 7 yesterday.
She wasn’t baking a cake the whole morning.
We weren’t playing volleyball the whole afternoon.
He wasn’t buying anything when I saw him.
Were you reading a book at this time yesterday?
Were they writing a test from 5 till 7 yesterday?
Was she baking a cake the whole morning?
Were we playing volleyball the whole afternoon?
Was he buying any bread when you saw him?
I was working.
I was not working.
She wasn’t working.
Weren’t we working?
It was raining in the morning.
Mary was dancing but when she saw me she stopped – Мария танцевала, но когда она увидела меня, она остановилась. Who was talking on the phone? – Кто говорил по телефону?Weren’t you dancing at the party? – Разве ты не танцевал на вечеринке?I wasn’t driving home from 5 till 6 – Я не ехал домой с 5 до 6.
When you called I was taking a shower.
Charlie and me were already driving home when the engine suddenly stopped.
He was watching the film from 6 till 8 – Он смотрел фильм с 6 до 8.
Mary was dancing but when she saw me she stopped – Мария танцевала, но когда она увидела меня, она остановилась.
We were playing football while my mother was cooking lunch – Мы играли в футбол, пока мама готовила обед.
I was being followed by a stranger – Меня преследовал незнакомец.
1. They (had been walking) in the garden for an hour when the storm ( broke out).
2. Paula (dropped) the cup she was holding and (burst) into tears.
3. Were you ( working) in Spain this time last year? Yes, I (went) out there in 㥥.
4. She (was writing) to her brother when he ( walked) through the front door.
5. Why didnt you ( speak) to Jim at the meeting yesterday? Because he (had left) by the time I got there.
6. The poor woman complained she (had been having) trouble with her eldest son for a long time.
7. The waiter assured me that he (had looked) for the watch everywhere.
8. He (had written) the whole composition during the lunch hour.
Last year my friends and I decided to go to the beach. We were going to swim and sunbathe. When we got to the beach there were a lot of people. Literally, there was no place to put your blanket on. So, we took our clothes off and dived into the cold water. It was quite a mistake as it became evident later. The moment I was in the water I felt a spasm in my right leg. I tried to get to the surface, I was desperately forcing my body off the water. But when I finally got to the surface I started drowning. I was moving my hands disorderly trying to grip something or somebody around me. I couldn’t even scream first, I was just panicking. I was going down and up on and on until I finally screamed. I was screaming loudly and terribly hoping almost for nothing. However, suddenly somebody grabbed me. He was dragging me ashore trying to calm me down. I think everybody on the beach was pretty scared. People were greeting us happily. The only thing I was thinking about that moment was me telling my parents what happened. Nothing scared me more.
1. My family was travelling abroad last Monday afternoon.
2. I was doing my homework while my mum was cooking dinner.
3. Boys were playing football at 8 o’clock yesterday.
4. John was repairing the car yesterday morning.
5. Granny was watching TV the whole day yesterday.
6. The strong wind was blowing last Monday yesterday.
7. I was walking with my dog, when I saw my teacher.
1. Поместите глаголы в скобки в прошлое совершенное или прошедшее совершенное непрерывное. 1) A: Почему Джилл так испугалась прошлой ночью? B: О, она думала, что она. (см. ) Призрак 2) A: Как долго. (они / знают) о призрак, прежде чем они, наконец, переехал? B: Около года. 3) A: Вы попали в кино вовремя? B: Нет, фильм ужасов. (уже / начало) к тому времени, когда мы туда попали. 4) Дженни выглядела такой испуганной, когда увидела ее после отключения электричества. Б: Это потому, что она. (подождите) больше часа в лифте, прежде чем кто-то пришел ей помочь.