1. If we fly less when we travel, it will reduce pollution.
6. Some endangered species will become extinct if we dont protect them.
7. Well not be late if Dad gives us a lift.
8. If our natural resources run out, humans will not have enough energy.
9. More people will have homes if we build larger houses.
If we fly less when we travel, it will reduce pollution.
Some endangered species will become extinct if we dont protect them.
We wont be late if Dad gives us a lift.
If our natural resources run out, humans wont have enough energy
to survive on Earth.
More people will have homes if we build larger houses.
Если предложение стоит перед if, unless, when, мы используем Present Simple.
1. We traveled around Europe last year. 2. My father knows so much because he has traveled a lot. 3. I saw Pete today, 4. She saw this film last Sunday. 5. Alex met his friend two hours ago. 6. I just have met our teacher. 7. The children already have decided what to do with the books. 8. Yesterday they decided to help their grandmother. 9. Helen speaks French so well because she has lived in France. 10. She lived there last year. 11. The rain has stopped and the sun is shining in the sky again. 12. The rain stopped half an hour ago. 13. Mary bought a new hat. 14. I bought a pair of gloves yesterday. 15. The wind has blown off the mans hat, and he cannot catch it. 16. The weather has changed, and we can go for a walk. 17. The wind changed in the morning.
Before you cross the park, you will come to a square.
If I stay some more days in your city, I will call you and we will have a good talk.
After I finish school, I will enter the university.
When he returns to Samara, he will call us.
If I see him, I will him about her letter.
The child wont be healthy, if you dont give him much vitamins.
I will sing you this song, if you tell him about her letter.
If it is very cold tonight, our car wont start in the morning.
I hope you will join us when we gather in our country house the next time.
If the weather is nice, we will go to the beach.
In the summer on vacation, my parents and I went to Sochi! It was very nice and sunny there! When we reached our hotel, it was evening. We changed our clothes, took a shower and began to lay out our clothes. after we went to the dining room for dinner. Dinner was very satisfying! After supper we went up to our room and fell asleep. We were very tired. On the trail. day we went to the dining room for breakfast. Then my mother took me and my father to the pool, and she went somewhere herself. It was a very paddle!In a few days it was necessary to leave. I was very upset. We went to the airport and waited for our flight. soon we got on our plane. I sat down by the window. The flight was not long but exhausting. We went home and immediately went to bed. In the morning I woke up and did not really miss SOCHI. It was very fun! I hope well go to Sochi again.
Indefinite: always, two weeks ago, often, usually, generally, in a week, last Monday, in 1989, every day, yesterday, sometimes, in the future,
last year, on the 8th of March 1998, the day after tomorrow, next week, as a rule, tomorrow, seldom, rarely, a week ago, three days ago, throughout the year.
Continuous: now, at present, from 5 till 6 o’clock tomorrow, all morning yesterday, all the year round, just now, all day long.
Perfect: already, ever, never, since, yet, recently, by Monday, just, lately, this winter, since summer.
Ex. 1. Complete with present simple passive.
1. Ice cream is made from cream and sugar. (make)
2. Bananas are grown in hot countries. (grow)
3. London is visited by thousands of tourists every year. (visit)
4. I am invited to Jenny’s party. (invite)
5. Lunch is served at half past twelve. (serve)
6. The animals are feeded three times a day. (feed)
7. The Geography class is teached by Mr Green. (teach)
8. The rooms are painted every four years. (paint)
When WILL you COME to see us? — ILL COME tomorrow if I AM NOT busy. 2. I DONT LIKE apples. 3. He CAME home at five oclock yester¬day. 4. ILL RING you up as soon as I COME home tomorrow. 5. ILL SHOW you my work if you LIKE. 6. He HAD COME home by six oclock yesterday. 7. Pete WILL certainly HELP you with your English if you ASK him. 8. This little boy HAS never SEEN a crocodile. 9. Send me a telegram as soon as you ARRIVE. 10. Lets go for a walk. The rain HAS STOPPED and the sun IS SHINING. 11. If you HELP me, ILL DO this work well. 12. I always GET up at eight oclock, but tomorrow ILL GET up a little later. 13. What ARE you READING now? — I AM READING Toms book. I AM in a hurry. Tom WILL COME soon, and I WANT to finish reading the book before he COMES. 14. As soon as you SEE your friend, tell him that I WANT to see him. 15. When I CAME home yesterday, my brother WAS SLEEPING.
2 does Tom speak
4 is coming/ dont want
6 is flowing
7 Does it ever snow
8 grow/ arent growing
9 am learning/ is teaching
10 dont need
11 enjoy/ dont enjoy
12 dont believe
13 is staying/ stays
14live/ do your parents live
15 is staying
16 does your father do
17 do the banks close
18 does it mean
19 is getting better
20 is getting worse
10 think, knows
1 knows/ is happening
2 understand, am listening
4 am telling/ dont you believe
6 look, are
8 am waiting / want
10 think/ knows
4. gets up
1. We buy new books once a month.
2. I liked this big city
3. He smoked every day
4. My sister gets up at 7 a. m.
5. This tiger lives in the jingles.
6. Mary works as a driver.
7. Jack writes romantic poems.
8. Little children eats slowly
9. The student has a nice bag.
10. Jim and Henry goes to the gym in the evenings
1 Mary can play the piano well. She has been taking for five years.
2 We havent finished our homework yet.
3 Carol cant see very well. She has lost her glasses.
4 Where is the bus? We havent been waiting for it for half an hour.
5 Has Anne visited her grandparents recently?
6 You have been cleaning the house since morning.
7 Its the most beautiful garden we have ever seen!
8 How long have you been studying English?
9 Sally and Tom have just got merried.
10 Emma hasnt graduated yet; shes in her final year at college.
11 Danny has been looking for a new job for the last two months.
12 Have you finished your project yet? No, I have been working on it all week, but I havent finished yet.
13 She often played hide and seek when she was five.
14 You are always leaving your books on the floor!
15 They moved into the house in September.
16 My friend is living in America.
17 Sophie is very clever. She speaks 7 different languages.
18 We are playing in a concert next week.
19 They usually change jobs every 5 years.
20 Claires train arrives at 3 oclock.
21I cant go to the party on Saturday. I am leaving for Spain on Friday night.
22 He went home early yesterday because he felt ill.