Это услоные предложения, которые начинаются с Если (if). В Англ языке в условных предложения с Если, первая часть (с IF) ставится в настоящем времени, а вторая в будущем.
1. It will rain today. We shall not go for a walk.
If it rains today we shall not go for a walk
2. Don’t move. You’ll fall down.
If you move, you will fall down
3. The wind will change. There will be snow.
If the wind changes, there will be snow
4. I’ll be careful. I will not break the cups.
If I am careful, I will not break the cups
5. You have free time now. Come for a walk with me. If you have free time now, will you come for a walk with me.
6. I’ll go hiking in summer. I’ll see a lot of interesting things.
If I go hiking in summer, I will see a lot of interesting things
7. He’ll go shopping. He’ll buy some exercise-books for me. If he goes shopping, he will buy some exercise-books for me
. Заполните пропуск полученным словом it was friday night. Kevin came home (ater than usual. he looked tired but he was very pleased with himself. "We completed the whole job", announced Kevin as soon as he entered the apartament. "And we managed tto complete this project well before the deadline, which means." Angela, Kevins wife painted something at her easel. She was a doctor, a cardiologist, and her work in the hospital took a lot of energy. Painting was one of her favourite hobbies which helped her relax. Angela(stopped painting and looked up at Kevin. "What does it mean?" she asked, "You sound like it means a promotion and salary rise." "Better. Its even better than that. It means a week-off, strating from Monday! And if you manage to take a few days off in the hospital, we will go travelling!" Angela didnt say anything but smiled happily and gave Kevin a hug.
3. Didnt have
4. Was built
6. Most wonderful
7. Have started
1. Most interesting
7. Are allowed
9. Will solve
2. Didnt differ
7. Have found
8. Will come