2) Sally and James (are gathering) raspberries in the garden now. They (have been gathering) raspberries for two hours, but they (have not gathered) enough for jam by now.
3) We (are preparing) for exams at the moment. We (have been preparing) since nine oclock and have revised all the rules by now.
4) What is Mary ( doing) now? She (is taking) a shower. She (has been washing) herself in the bathroom for half an hour now.
5) Here (is) Dick. He (is repairing) his motorbike in the garage at the moment. He (has been repairing) it for two days and he (has not finished) yet.
1. Sally and James are gathering raspberries in the garden now. They have been gathering raspberries for two hours, but they havent gathered enough for jam by now.
2. Were preparing for exams at the moment. We have been preparing since 9 oclock and have revised all the rules by now.
3. What is Mary doing now? Shes talikng a shower. She has been washing in the bathroom for half an hour now.
4. Here is Nick. Hes repairing his motorbike in the garage at the moment. He has been repairing it for two days and he hasnt finished yet.
1. We have not seen her since she left the office 2. I have been in this house for about seven years, but I want move. I live 3. I have known this family for five years. They met in Kiev five years ago. 4. He taught German for two years, but then decided to quit school. 5. I have been working in this office since September. 6. His child was ill almost two weeks. 7. Can I speak with the director? Sorry, he went out. He came out a few minutes ago. 8. Did my friend call me today? No, she has not called. 9. This student does not know the answer, because he did not learn the lesson 10. Why have not you done your homework yet? 11. This is the smartest person I’ve ever met. 12. Recently, I have not received from him any pisu. 13. I have not heard anything about them since they left Kiev. 14. Did you listen to the news today on the radio? 15. He has not read much in recent times. 16. Who can give me a notebook? I forgot my home. 17. How many times have you been to the cinema this year? 18. I just found out these people. 19. We’ve been here since five o’clock. 20. I know that he has not returned from a business trip.
1. It’s seven pm. I have washing the dishes since six p. m.
2 We have working since morning.
3. Dad has watching TV
4. Sarah has cooking dinner for two hours
5. The book is difficult to read. I have reading it for a month
6. They have sleeping for 10 hours!
7. Her eyes were red. It was clear she has cried
8. Mr. Thompson has waiting for 3 hours
9. I have doing my homework since seven oclock
10. The teacher has examining all the students for 4 hours.
11. It has raining for several days
12. Liz has painting in the room since morning
13. Alec has standing there since 6 oclock
14. Sam has studing French for 5 years.
Its 7 PM. I have been washing the dishes since 6 PM.
We have been working since morning.
Dad has been watching TV.
Sarah has been cooking dinner for 2 hours.
The book is difficult to read. I have been reading it for a month.
They have been sleeping for 10 hours.
Her eyes were red. It was clear she has been crying.
Mr. Thompson has been waiting for 3 hours.
I have been doing my homework since 7 oclock.
The teacher has been examining all the students for 4 hours.
It has been raining for several days.
Liz has been painting in her room since morning.
Alex has been standing there since 6 oclock.
Sam has been studying French for 5 years.
1) Фунт упал против доллара.
2) Вы уже закончили перевод?
3) В 1620 году, судно под названием "Мэйфлауэр", привез 120 англичан на побережье Америки.
4) Вы когда-нибудь видели фильм, в котором разбился поезд, или затонул корабль?
5) Новые японские поезда имеют встроенные плоские телевизоры.
6) Они перестроили несколько тренеров.
7) Железная дорога повлияла на развитие любой страны.
1) Фунты упали в цене, по сравнению с долларом.
2) Ты уже перевел текст?
4) Ты когда либо видел фильм в котором было крушение поезда или тонул корабль?
6) Они восстановили некоторые автобусы
7) Железная дорога повлияла на развитие любой страны
1). Mary can play the piano very well. She has been taking lessons for five years.
2). We havent finished our homework yet.
3) Carol can’t see very well. She has lost her glasses.
4). Where is the bus? We have been waiting for it for half an hour.
5). Has Anne visited her grandparents recently?
6). You have been cleaning the house since morning. Why don’t you have a rest?
7). It’s the most beautiful garden we have ever seen.
8). How long have you been studying English?
9). Sally and Tim have got just married.
10). Emma hasnt graduated yet; she’s in her final year at college.
11). Danny has been looking for a new job for the last two months.
12). Have you finished your project yet, Mike? No, I have been working on it all week, but I havent finished it yet.
1. She has worked as a nurse.
2. She has written three letters.
3. The Browns have visited us.
4. He has passed his exams.
5. I have just phoned him.
6. We have cleaned the room.
7. He has brushed his teeth.
8. My class has gone to London.
9. I have spent my holidays in France.
10. I have read the interesting book.
11. They have hepled their grandparents in the garden.
12. Tom and Jack have played football in the yard.
6. Fill in the chart in your exercise book.
Present perfect - настоящее совершенное время
Время, которое завершилось к настоящему времени или завершенное в период настоящего времени
Схемы можешь найти в интернете, приведу примеры в письменном виде
I (you, we, they) have verb3f(глагол в третьей форме) или verb + ed (глагол + окончание ed).
He (she, it) has verb3f(глагол в третьей форме) или verb + ed (глагол + окончание ed).
I (you, we, they) have not(havent) verb3f(глагол в третьей форме) или verb + ed (глагол + окончание ed).
He (she, it) has not(hasnt) verb3f(глагол в третьей форме) или verb + ed (глагол + окончание ed).
Have I (you, we, they) verb3f(глагол в третьей форме) или verb + ed (глагол + окончание ed).
Has he (she, it) verb3f(глагол в третьей форме) или verb + ed (глагол + окончание ed).
Слова можно найти в таблице глаголов
Have употребляется с I, you, we, they
Has употребляется с he, she it
I have alredy done this work
I have decided to quit the job
Have you already wrote the homework?
I havent ate yet, but im going to.
I have done the work(Я сделал работу)
I have already seen this film( Я уже видел этот фильм)
John has sold his car(Джон продал свою машину)
I havent sent a letter yet ( Я ещё не отправил письмо)
Shes just called the doctor(Она только что вызвала врача)
I have visited a doctor twice this month( Я дважды посетил доктора в этом месяце)
He phoned me several times this morning(Он звонил мне несколько раз сегодня утром)
We have lived in Moscow for three years(Мы живём в Москве 3 года)
I have lost my keys( Я потерял свои ключи)
Have you ever been abroad?(Ты когда
-нибудь был за границей?)
She has been cooking dinner since 3pm. (Она готовит ужин с 3 часов дня)
He has been waiting for her answer for six months. (Он ждет ее ответа в течение 6 месяцев. )
My sister has been sending job applications for 3 months. (Моя сестра рассылает заявления о приеме на работу в течение 3 месяцев. )
I have been trying to find my documents since last Sunday. (Я пытаюсь найти свои документы с прошлого воскресенья. )
They have been learning Japanese for a couple of years. (Они изучают японский язык пару лет. )
Father has been drilling holes in the wall since noon. (Папа сверлит отверстия в стене с полудня. )
My brother has been playing computer games for 3 hours. (Мой брат играет на компьютере в течение 3 часов. )
I have been listening to this song since morning. (Я слушаю эту песню с утра. )
How long has he been taking his medicine? (Как долго он принимает лекарство?)
We have been saving the money for a holiday for a year. (Мы копим деньги на отпуск в течение года. )
Господи! Так легко навверху написано. Мой 2 ник !