I. Поставь предложения в past Simple. 1) I … (be) at home last weekend. 2) She … (cry) all night. 3) We … (listen) to her attentively at the lesson. 4) They … (make) a lot of mistakes at the lesson. 5) Karen. (go) to Italy last summer. 6) When … (you come) home yesterday? 7) They … (not watch) the football match last night.
1) I was at home last weekend. 2) She cried all night. 3) We listened to her attentively at the lesson. 4) They made a lot of mistakes at the lesson. 5) Karen went to Italy last Summer. 6) When did you came home yesterday? 7) They didn’t watched the football match last night.
1. I was at home last weekend.
2. She cried all night.
3. We listened to her attentively at the lesson.
4. They made a lot of mistakes at the lesson.
5. Karen went to Italy last summer.
6. When did you come home yesterday?
7. They didn’t watch the football match last night.
Translate the following adjectives describing feelings and emotions.
Write the second form of the following irregular verbs.
Meet – ________________, have – ________________, be – ____________________, do – ___________________, begin – ___________________, go – ____________________, eat – ____________________, sleep – ________________, drink – ________________, make – ____________________, wake – ____________________.
Put the words into the right order to make questions in the Past Simple.
1) in the morning / you / When / get up / did?
2) for dinner / last night / have / What / you / did?
3) do / your homework / last Sunday / you / Did?
4) did / last summer / go / Where / you?
5) go / to Moscow/ Anna / Did / last summer?
6) buy / Mike / Did / a car?
7) your friend / forget / Did / to call / you?
1) I did morning exercises.
2) You were good friends.
3) They drank tea last week.
4) Mike was a student.
5) Helen had a car.
6) She went to school in the morning.
7) She knew English very well.
8) She slept after dinner
Give short answers (positive and negative).
1) Did he ride a bicycle yesterday? – Yes, ______________. / No, ___________________.
2) Did she go for a walk last Friday? – Yes, ______________. / No, ___________________.
3) Did I get an excellent mark? – Yes, ______________. / No, ___________________.
4) Was it warm last autumn? – Yes, ______________. / No, ___________________.
5) Were they happy during holidays? – Yes, ______________. / No, ___________________.
1) exhausted - изнуренный
2) confused - поставленный в тупик ( об эмоциональном положении)
3) embarrassed - смущенный ( как правило в негативном плане)
4) frustrated - обескураженный
5) cheerful - веселый
6) confident- уверенный в себе
7) love-struck - безнадежно влюбленный
8) frighnted - испуганный
9) glad - радостный
10) suspicious - подозрительный
1) When did you get up in the morning?
2) What did you have for dinner last night?
3) Did you do your homework last Sunday?
4) Where did you go last summer?
5) Did Anna go to Moscow last summer?
6) Did Mike buy a car?
7) Did you forget to call your friend?
1) I didn’t do morning exercises
2) you were not good friends
3) They didn’t drink tea last week
4) Mike was not a student
5) Helen didn’t have a car
6) She didn’t go to school in the morning
7) She didn’t know English very well
8) She didn’t sleep after dinner
1) Yes, he rode a bicycle yesterday/ No, he didn’t ride a bicycle yesterday.
2) Yes, she went for a walk last Friday/No, she didn’t go for a walk last Friday
3) Yes, you got an excellent mark/ No, you didn’t get an excellent mark
4) Yes, it was warmlast autumn/ No, it wasn’t warn last autumn
5) Yes, they were happy during holidays/ No, the weren’t happy during holidays
5 предложений в Past Simple и 5 предложений в Past Progressive одинаковые
· паст симпл № Примеры предложений Перевод на английский язык
1 Я был целый день лома вчера I was at home all day yesterday
2 Они уехали из Лондона They left London
3 Мы были очень удивлены We were very surprised
4 Он был полон энергии He was full of energy
5 Я решил вступить в фитнес клуб I decided to join a fitness club
She called an our ago.
When she was young, she danced a lot.
He got into the car, started the engine and drove away.
He played tennis every day during the summer holidays.
I renenber the first time I went abroad on holiday.
Change the following sentences into Past Simple. Model: My working day lasts eight hours. My working day lasted eight hours yesterday.
1. I often get letters from my friends. 2. Do you repeat this rule every day? 3. They don’t often stay at the factory after 6 oclock. 4. I return home in the evening every day. 5. I translate a lot of articles every day.
. Make up questions. Model: She left her native land. Did she leave her native land?
1. Maria began her studies in Paris. 2. She lived in a poor street in Paris. 3. She ate cherries and fruit. 4. Marie met Pierre a few years later. 5. The university gave the students a laboratory. 6. They loved each other. 7. They became the closest friends.
Make up questions. Model: He became a teacher. What did he become?
1. I began to learn English two years ago. 2. We ate some fruit five minutes ago. 3. My friend chose this book for his report. 4. He spoke about this book two hours ago. 5. We spoke about our trip last week. 8. I heard the voice of my friend.
1. I got letters from my friends yesterday 2. Did you repeat this rule yesterday? 3. They didn’t stay at factory after 6 o’clock yesterday. 4. I returned home in the evening yesterday. 5. I translated a lot of articles yesterday.
1. Did Maria begin her studies in Paris? 2. Did she live in a poor street in Paris? 3, Did she eat cherries an fruit? 4. Did Marie meet Pierre few years later? 5. Did the university give the students laboratory? 6. Did they love each other? 7. Did they become the closest friends?
1. What did you begin to learn? 2. What did you eat five minutes ago? 3. What did your friend choose for his report? 4. What did he speak about two hours ago? 5. What did we speak about last week? 8. What did I hear?
Fill in the proper verb in Past Simple
1) last year we. on holiday
2) Yesterday i. at 7 o’clock in the morning
3) our football team. this match
4) my little sister. a big apple for breakfast
5) John enjoyed singing. He. at every school party
6) My parents. a new TV set yesterday
7) my husband. a lot of beer two hours ago
8) my grandparents. in 1949
9) they. in a small village
10) i. a very interesting story last week.
Translate into English
1) моя сестра учила меня писать буквы
2) я вчера смотрел фильм ужасов
3) мои друзья принесли мне цветы два дня назад
4) боб потерял свою тетрадь и не мог сделать домашнюю работу
5) ваза упала на пол и разбилась.
Put the sentence into negative form and make questions
1. sally bought a new dress(not)
2. tom lost his bag.(where?)
3. Jane forgot about my birthday, (not)
4. sam wrote a long letter(yes/no)
5. bob knew about this house(not)
6. Ashley brought a big cake(when)
7. Alice understood him very well (why)
8. Fred saw a horrible dog(yes/no)
9. jack found a beautiful stone (where)
10. George lay on a small sofa(not)
Следующее задание такое же
1. he became a great painter(not)
2. our french lesson began at 9 o’clock (when)
3. sally wrote a dictation yesterday (not)
4. the cat lay on the bad(where)
5. John knew her address(not)
6. tim lost his money in the shop(not)
7. Ann understood the teacher very well(who)
8. jack bought a new computer last week(what)
9. we went to the circus two days ago(not)
10. our group had a party last week(not)
1. Last year we were on holidays.
2. Yesterday I woke up at 7 o’clock in the morning
3. Our football team has won this match.
4. My little sister had a big apple for breakfast
5. He sings at every school party
6. My parents bought a new tv yesterday
7. My husband drunk.
8. Were born
My sister thought me to write letters.
I watched horror film yesterday
My friends brought me flowers two days ago
Bob has lost his copybook and hasn’t done his homework
Vase has fallen down and was broken.
Не понятно, что значат слова where, why, yes/no в 3 задании
В 3 задании немного сокращено
Put the verbs in brackets into PRESENR PERFECT or PAST SIMPLE.
1). I _______ ( go ) to the new gym yesterday.
2). ______ ( you go ) on holiday last year?
3). My friend is a writer. He ______ ( write) many books.
4).”Is Sonia here?” “ No, she _______ ( not come) yet.
5). _________ ( you ever meet ) a famous person?
6). The weather _____ ( be ) good last week.
7). I _____ ( lose ) my keys. I can’t find them.
8). She ____ ( break ) her arm 2 months ago.
9). _____ ( you watch) a play yesterday?
10). James _____ ( never drive ) a car before.
11). Kathy travels a lot. She _______ ( visit) many countries.
12). I ______ ( not like ) the film I saw last night.
13). “ Have you seen Mary?” “ Yes, I _____ ( see ) her 2 minutes ago”
14). She _____ ( already meet ) her parents at the station.
15). Jim’s grandmother ______ ( die) in 2010.
1. I went to the new gym yesterday.
2. Did you go on holiday last year?
3. My friend is a writer. He wrote many books.
4. Is Sonia here? No, she hasnt come yet.
5. Have you ever met a famous person?
6. The weather was good last week.
7. I have lost my keys. I cant find them.
8. She broke her arm 2 months ago.
9. Did you watch a play yesterday?
10. James has never driven a car before.
11. Kathy travels a lot. She visited many countries.
12. I didnt like the film I saw last night.
13. Have you seen Mary? Yes, I saw her 2 minutes ago.
14. She has already met her parents at the station.
15. Jims grandmother died in 2010.
1) Past simple всегда заканчивается на -ed?
2) В Past continuous в вопросах никогда не используется did?
3) Did используется только в отрицательных предложениях.
1) Нет, не всегда. Есть группа слов, которые меняются при изменении времени.
Есть глаголы play-played-played
А есть «неправильные» think-thought-thought
2) Вспомогательный глагол в Past Continuous - was/were
Was Dan playing?
3) did - вспомогательный глагол в Past Simple
Did you go?
I didn’t go.
Но! Не будет ставиться в утвердительных предложениях т. Е.
поставить глаголы в PAST SIMPLE
1. I opened the door and __ (look) inside.
2. Who __ (close) all the windows?
3. I __ (carry) my mom´s shopping bag.
4. I __ (not climb) over the fence.
5. I __ (rip) my shirt.
6. The plane __ (land) ten minutes ago.
7. We __ (live) in that house when I was a baby.
8. My brother __ (not cry) when he fell of his bike.
9. We __ (walk) to school yesterday.
10. She __ (smile) when she saw me.
11. We __ (hurry) to the station to catch the train.
12. She __ (laugh) when I told her the joke.
13. We __ (race) each other on our bikes.
14. Dad __ (not help) me with my homework.
15. Helen __ (whisper) me a secret.
16. Luis Miguel __ (hurry) to catch a bus.
17. We __ (return) our books to the library.
18. She __ (not kiss) the frog.
19. The frog __ (change) into a prince.
20. Two doctors __ (rush) into the room.
21. I __ (not kick) the ball very hard.
22. Who __ (invent) the computer?
23. Dinosaurs __ (live) many years ago.
24. It __ (not snow) last night.
25. They __ (not work) until twelve last night.
1. I opened the door and looked inside.
2. Who closed all the windows?
3. I carried my mom´s shopping bag.
4. I climbed over the fence.
5. I rip my shirt.
6. The plane landed ten minutes ago.
7. We live in that house when I was a baby.
8. My brother didnt cry when he fell of his bike.
9. We walked to school yesterday.
10. She smiled when she saw me.
11. We are hurry to the station to catch the train.
12. She laughed when I told her the joke.
13. We race each other on our bikes.
14. Dad didnt help me with my homework.
15. Helen wisper me a secret.
16. Luis Miguel hurry to catch a bus.
17. We return our books to the library.
18. She didnt kiss the frog.
19. The frog changed into a prince.
20. Two doctors rushed into the room.
21. I didnt kick the ball very hard.
22. Who invent the computer?
23. Dinosaurs lived many years ago.
24. It didnt snow last night.
25. They didnt work until twelve last night.
I opened the door and looked inside. Who closed all the windows? I carried my mom´s shopping bag. I climbed over the fence. I rip my shirt. The plane landed ten minutes ago. We live in that house when I was a baby. My brother didnt cry when he fell of his bike. We walked to school yesterday. She smiled when she saw me. We are hurry to the station to catch the train. She laughed when I told her the joke. We race each other on our bikes. Dad didnt help me with my homework. Helen wisper me a secret. Luis Miguel hurry to catch a bus. We return our books to the library. She didnt kiss the frog. The frog changed into a prince. Two doctors rushed into the room. I didnt kick the ball very hard. Who invent the computer? Dinosaurs lived many years ago. It didnt snow last night. They didnt work until twelve last night.
Составь предложение со словами send sent shoot shot show showed sing sang sink sank Pr. s и Past Simple и с переводом
I send messages to my mum every day - я отправляю сообщения своей маме каждый день.
Tom sent him this photo yesterday - Том послал (отправил) ему это фото вчера.
I like to sing karaoke - мне нравится петь караоке
I heard that your friend sang a song 2 hours ago - Я слышал что твой друг пел песню 2 часа назад.
I sometimes sink stones in sea - Иногда я погружаю камни в море
I saw that she sank her phone in water two days ago, and now it does not work - Я видел что она утопила свой телефон в воде 2 дня назад, и теперь он не работает.
Open the brackets using the right tense: Past Simple or Past Perfect.
1. Ann (to do) her homework before Mary (to phone) her.
2. My father (to repair) his car after I (to come) home from school.
3. We (to visit) our Granny by 6 o’clock.
4. When he (to enter) the house he (to understand) that somebody already (to be) there.
5. After he (to write) a letter he (to go) to the post-office.
6. Before we (to start) travelling we (to buy) all necessary things.
7. Bob (not/to read) this magazine by 9 o’clock.
8. My mother (to clean) the flat by the end of the day.
9. They (to meet) Pete after they (to go) to the shop.
10. When the Browns (to come) to the theatre the performance already (to begin).
1 Ann had done her homework before Mary phoned her.
2 My father had repaired his car after I came home from school.
3 We had visited our granny by 6 oclock.
4 When he entered the house understood that somebody had already been there.
5 After he had written a letter he went to the post office.
6 Before we had started travelling we bought all necessary things.
7 Bob hadnt read this magazine by 9 oclock.
8 My mother had cleaned the flat by the end of the day.
9 They had met Peter after they went to the shop.
10 When the Browns came to the theater the performance had already begun.