1) This school was built last year
2) New films are shown in our club
3) This newpaper is read in many countries in the world
4) Books in foreign languages are sold in this shop
5) He was given a book today (можно he has been given a book today)
6) He is often laughted at
7) The letter must be answered
8) This picture is often referred to
9) This picture is often looked at
10) I remember that house was being built when we came here
1) She is sending a fax - A fax is being sent
2) Father promised the son a new bicycle - A new bicycle was promised the son by his father
3) I will send the telegram tommorow - The telegram will be sent tomorrow
4) Kate told us an intresting story - An interesing story was told to us
5) Ann had done the homework by 3 pm yesterday - the homework had been done by 3 pm yestarday
6) The teacher asked Bill a lot of questions - A lot of quiestions were asked Bill
7) He sends me letters every days - Letters are sent to me every day
8) Kate offered me help - Help was offered
9) I will phone you tommorow - You will be phoned tomorrow
10) He was telling us a story - A story was being told to us
It is said
Will be left
Will be kept
₁) Is known
₂) Is played
₃) Is brought
₄) Is made
₅) It is said
₆) Was told
₇) Were given
₈) Will be left
₉) Will be kept
1) I was introduced to this scientist last year
2) What books are referred to?
3) Where have you been so long? You were being looked for (можно you were looked for)
4) This case is much spoken about in our institute.
5) Has the medicine sent for? Yes, it is being looked for
6) We were led to the hall and offered good seats.
7) The story was discussed at the lesson.
8) Don’t worry, she will be helped.
9) When I come home, all my things will have already been packed.
10) A new school is being built in our district.
11) This bridge is being built yet
12) When I come home, dinner will be cooked.
13) He was bought up with his father because his mother died a year after his birth
14) When I began to help her, the book was being translated for 2 months, but hadn’t been translated yet.
1. The Pastoral Symphony was written by Beethoven
2. The Symphony was written with a pen made from a goose feather
3. Beethoven’s foot was injured by a falling stone
4. My parents’ children are never locked alone in the flat
5. The lunch is served in the cafeteria from 11. 00 to 2. 30
6. The visitors were asked by the guide not to touch the furniture
7. The successful debut of the young actress will be talked much about
8. The sick man should be sent to hospital
9. Why was he laughed at?
10. He can always be relied upon
11. The students were advised by the lecturer to read rare books on this problem
Window is broken. Baby is born.
They are being repaired. Is poem being read?
Laura has been removed. They haven’t been understood.
Doors were coloured. Was file deleted?
Space was being explored. Were they being drawn?
Had you been exposed? Novel had been written.
Ron will be scared. Will homework be done?
Forest will have been explored. Factory will have been built.
( пассивный залог не употребляется в Future Continuous и во всех временах Perfect Continuous)
1) The teacher wants them to listen to him. 2) We expected him to arrive on time. 3) Dad wants John to make his living. 4) I expect that he will win the competition. 5) Sam assumed that Elena would visit that picturesque castle. 6) I would like my answers to be witty. 7) Several readers want me to sign them books. 8) I did not expect Jack to let my daughter go to the concert. 9) Polly asked her mother to buy tickets in the stalls. 10) I was advised to read this book.
1 The teacher wants to be listened
2 We waited he would come on time.
3 The father wants John to earn on living on his own.
4 I wait hu will win the contest
5 Sam suppoused Helen would visit that pictureque castle.
6 Id like my answers to be smart.
7 Some (few, several) readers want their books to be signed.
8 I didnt expect Jack would allow his daughter to attend the oncert (to go to the concert, to visit the concert).
9 Polly asked her mother to by stalls tickets.
10 I ws advised to read this book
A disease must not be regarded as a purely local disturbance.
The effect of physical work on the metabolic processes in our organism can be easily demonstrated.
This apparatus must be used very carefully.
The window is being opened by somebody now. (not "open")
His car has been just repaired by him.
This cottage was built by my father.
This book will be read tomorrow in the evening by them.
The electricity is used in every day life by us.
This town has not been marked on the map by us.
Ann is often asked questions.