ответить: переведите используя страдательный залог в нужном времени 1. Эта школа была построена в прошлом году. 2. В нашем клубе показывают новые фильмы 3. Эту газету читают во многих странах мира 4. В этом магазине продаются книги на иностранных языках 5. Ему дали эту книгу сегодня. 6. Над ним часто смеются. 7. На письмо надо ответить 8. На эту картину часто ссылаются. 9. На эту картину часто смотрят 10. Я помню, тот дом строился, когда мы приехали сюда.
1) This school was built last year
2) New films are shown in our club
3) This newpaper is read in many countries in the world
4) Books in foreign languages are sold in this shop
5) He was given a book today (можно he has been given a book today)
6) He is often laughted at
7) The letter must be answered
8) This picture is often referred to
9) This picture is often looked at
10) I remember that house was being built when we came here
Нужно перевести предложения из действительного залога в страдательный.
1) She is sending a fax
2) Father promised the son a new bicycle
3) I will send the telegram tommorow
4) Kate told us an intresting story
5) Ann had done the homework by 3 pm yesterday
6) The teacher asked Bill a lot of questions
7) He sends me letters every days
8) Kate offered me help
9) I will phone you tommorow
10) He was telling us a story
1) She is sending a fax - A fax is being sent
2) Father promised the son a new bicycle - A new bicycle was promised the son by his father
3) I will send the telegram tommorow - The telegram will be sent tomorrow
4) Kate told us an intresting story - An interesing story was told to us
5) Ann had done the homework by 3 pm yesterday - the homework had been done by 3 pm yestarday
6) The teacher asked Bill a lot of questions - A lot of quiestions were asked Bill
7) He sends me letters every days - Letters are sent to me every day
8) Kate offered me help - Help was offered
9) I will phone you tommorow - You will be phoned tomorrow
10) He was telling us a story - A story was being told to us
раскрой те скобки в страдательном залоге
1. Russian President (know) all over the world
2. Hockey (play) in winter.
3. Cold weather (bring) by the north wind.
4. The cake (make) of flour, sugar, butter and eggs. 5. It (say) that there is no better place than home. 6. I felt sick and (tell) to stay at home.
7. The students (give) a lot of homework yesterday. 8. The children (leave) alone tomorrow. 9. Your secret (keep) until I die.
It is said
Will be left
Will be kept
₁) Is known
₂) Is played
₃) Is brought
₄) Is made
₅) It is said
₆) Was told
₇) Were given
₈) Will be left
₉) Will be kept
Переведите на английский язык используя страдательный залог:
1) меня познакомили с этим ученым в прошлом году.
2) на какие книги вы ссылаетесь?
3) где вы так долго были? Вас искали
4) об этом случае много говорят в нашем институте.
5) послали за лекарством? Да, его ищут.
6) нас провели в зал и предложили хорошие места.
7) этот рассказ обсудили на уроке.
8) не беспокойся, ей помогут в работе.
9) когда я вернусь домой, все мои вещи будут уже упакованы.
10) в нашем районе строится новая школа.
11) этот мост еще строится.
12) когда я приеду домой, обед будет готовиться.
13) его воспитал отец, так как мать умерла через год после его рождения.
14) когда я начала помогать ей, книга уже переводилась уже два месяца, но не была еще переведена.
1) I was introduced to this scientist last year
2) What books are referred to?
3) Where have you been so long? You were being looked for (можно you were looked for)
4) This case is much spoken about in our institute.
5) Has the medicine sent for? Yes, it is being looked for
6) We were led to the hall and offered good seats.
7) The story was discussed at the lesson.
8) Don’t worry, she will be helped.
9) When I come home, all my things will have already been packed.
10) A new school is being built in our district.
11) This bridge is being built yet
12) When I come home, dinner will be cooked.
13) He was bought up with his father because his mother died a year after his birth
14) When I began to help her, the book was being translated for 2 months, but hadn’t been translated yet.
Переделайте предложения, употребив глагол в страдательном залоге
1. Beethoven wrote the Pastoral Symphony. 2. He wrote the Symphony with a pen made from a goose feather. 3. A falling stone injured Beethovens foot. 4. My parents never lock the children alone in the flat. 5. They serve lunch in the cafeteria from 11. 00 to 2. 30. 6. The guide asked the visitors not to touch the furniture. 7. People will talk much about the successful debut of the young actress. 8. You should send the sick man to hospital. 9. Why did they laugh at him? 10. You can always rely upon him. 11. The lecturer advized the students to read rare books on this problem.
1. The Pastoral Symphony was written by Beethoven
2. The Symphony was written with a pen made from a goose feather
3. Beethoven’s foot was injured by a falling stone
4. My parents’ children are never locked alone in the flat
5. The lunch is served in the cafeteria from 11. 00 to 2. 30
6. The visitors were asked by the guide not to touch the furniture
7. The successful debut of the young actress will be talked much about
8. The sick man should be sent to hospital
9. Why was he laughed at?
10. He can always be relied upon
11. The students were advised by the lecturer to read rare books on this problem
Написать 6 предложений в страдательном залоге, по 2 в каждом времени Present, Past, Future. Английский язык.
Window is broken. Baby is born.
They are being repaired. Is poem being read?
Laura has been removed. They haven’t been understood.
Doors were coloured. Was file deleted?
Space was being explored. Were they being drawn?
Had you been exposed? Novel had been written.
Ron will be scared. Will homework be done?
Forest will have been explored. Factory will have been built.
( пассивный залог не употребляется в Future Continuous и во всех временах Perfect Continuous)
Переведите на английский язык:
1) Учитель хочет, чтобы они его слушали.
2) Мы ожидали, что он приедет вовремя.
3) Папа хочет, чтобы Джон сам зарабатывал себе на жизнь.
4) Я ожидаю, что он выиграет конкурс.
5) Сэм предполагал, что Елена посетит тот живописный замок.
6) Я бы хотел, чтобы мои ответы были остроумными.
7) Несколько читателей хотят, чтобы я подписал им книги.
8) Я не ожидала, что Джэк позволит дочери пойти на концерт.
9) Полли попросила маму купить билеты в партере.
10) Мне посоветовали прочитать эту книгу. (Страдательный залог)
1) The teacher wants them to listen to him. 2) We expected him to arrive on time. 3) Dad wants John to make his living. 4) I expect that he will win the competition. 5) Sam assumed that Elena would visit that picturesque castle. 6) I would like my answers to be witty. 7) Several readers want me to sign them books. 8) I did not expect Jack to let my daughter go to the concert. 9) Polly asked her mother to buy tickets in the stalls. 10) I was advised to read this book.
1 The teacher wants to be listened
2 We waited he would come on time.
3 The father wants John to earn on living on his own.
4 I wait hu will win the contest
5 Sam suppoused Helen would visit that pictureque castle.
6 Id like my answers to be smart.
7 Some (few, several) readers want their books to be signed.
8 I didnt expect Jack would allow his daughter to attend the oncert (to go to the concert, to visit the concert).
9 Polly asked her mother to by stalls tickets.
10 I ws advised to read this book
:3 Составить 10 предложений в действительном залоге и 10 предложений в страдательном залоге.
A disease must not be regarded as a purely local disturbance.
The effect of physical work on the metabolic processes in our organism can be easily demonstrated.
This apparatus must be used very carefully.
The window is being opened by somebody now. (not "open")
His car has been just repaired by him.
This cottage was built by my father.
This book will be read tomorrow in the evening by them.
The electricity is used in every day life by us.
This town has not been marked on the map by us.
Ann is often asked questions.