1. He said that he liked his song.
2. She asked me were was my sister.
3. She said she didnt t speak Italian.
4. They asked me to say hello to Jim.
5. He said that the film would begin at seven oclock.
6. She told the boys not to play on the grass.
7. She asked him where he had spent his money.
8. He said that he never makes mistakes.
9. He wanted to know if she knew Robert.
10. The stuntman advised the audience not to try to do this at home.
11. He said that he was very tired.
12. He told Ben to be carefully.
13. She says that she would get herself a drink.
14. He wondered why I hadnt phoned him.
15. He said he couldnt drive them home.
16. She asks Peter he prefers tea or coffee.
17. She asked me where I spent my holidays last years.
18. He advised her not to go too far.
19. He wanted to know if we had been shopping.
20. He asked us not to make so much noise.
Вот "Я ходила гулять"-сказала Виолетта. Виолетта сказала, что ходила гулять.
"Завтра я пойду в цирк"-крикнул брат. От брата я узнала, что завтра он посетит цирк.
"Не забудь зайти в магазин"-сказала мама. Мама напомнила, чтобы я зашла в магазин.
"Мне нужно три буханки хлеба"-сказал покупатель. Покупатель попросил три буханки хлеба.
"Я купил новый журнал"-гордо заявил одноклассник. Одноклассник похвастался тем, что купил новый журнал.
1) Том сказал: «Они жили в лагере, когда были в отпуске»
Она сказала: «Мой брат рано встал сегодня утром»
Энн сказала: «Ли был известным спортсменом».
Мой друг сказал: «Сэнди не сможет приехать».
Студент сказал: «У нас будут экзамены в следующем году».
Врач сказал: «Принимайте эти таблетки два раза в день»
Не бегайте по коридору.
Не делайте шума.
Возьмите собаку на прогулку.
Ждите меня дома.
«Почему она работает так поздно?» - спросил он.
«Она британка?» - спросил он.
«Как ее зовут?» - спросил он.
«Что она купила?» - спросил он.
«У вас есть что-нибудь поесть?» - спросила она.
«У них есть деньги?» - спросила она.
«Как ты это сделал?» Спросила она.
Andrew said that he had been working his part for a week.
Zac said that he might be late.
Leyla asked where was I going now.
Steve asked had I taken the breakfast yet.
He told me that American film industry had began in 1890s in New York.
Austin said to kill him.
Andrew told me he had been learning his part for a week.
Zac said he might be late.
Leyla wondered where I was going then.
Steve asks if I have taken the breakfast yet.
Steve asked if I had taken the breakfast yet.
He told me that American film industry had begun in 1890s in New York.
Austin ordered to kill him.
Переведите в косвенную речь.
1. Они сказали: «В какое время начинается поезд?»
2. Она спросила меня: «Что вы будете делать завтра?»
3. Я спросил у дяди: «Как долго вы оставались в Москве?»
4. Он подумал: «Где ты купил эту шляпу?»
5. Он сказал ей: «Где вы обычно проводите свои летние каникулы?»
6. Она спросила меня: «Почему вы пришли сюда вчера?»
7. Учитель сказал мне: «Твой отец работает на фабрике?»
8. «Ты вчера ходила по магазинам?», Сказала бабушка Мэри /
9. Моя сестра сказала мне: «Ты отвезешь меня в театр вместе с тобой завтра?»
10. Доктор спросил Ника: «Вы моете лицо каждое утро?»
11. Отец сказал Нику: «Ты сделал домашнее задание?»
12. Мужчина спросил: «Здесь есть еще книги?»
1. He said (that) he would arrive in Cuba next week2. He said (that) he was going to spend every day swimming and having fun3. He said (that) he would lie on the beach and sunbathe4. He said (that) he would do underwater fishing with my dad5. He said (that) he was going to the scuba diving
1. He said that he would arrive in Cuba the following week.
2. She said she was going to spend every day swimming and having fun.
3. He said he would lie on the beach and sunbathe.
4. She said she would do underwater fishing with her dad.
5. They said they were going to the scuba diving.
1. He asked: "Why did you forgot to take the ball?"He asked why I had forgotten the ball?
2. She wanted to know: Who shall be very glad to see us?" She wanted to know who would be glad to see them.
3. "Where is a good concert tonight?" asked Walter. Walter asked where a good concert was?
4. "Why havent they been to the Philhar-monic for a long time?" asked l. I asked why they had not been to the Philhar-monic for a long time?
5. Alec asked me: "When have you been to the National Gallery?" Alek asked me when I had been to the National Gallery.
6. "What did he visit last year when he was staying in London?" asked Kate. Kate asked what he had visited when he had been staying in London.
7. The girl asked, "Why will we take these books tomorrow? The girl asked why we would take those books the next day.
8. Nellie asked, "How can help you with this exercise?"Nellie asked how he could help with that exercise.
He said he didn’t think it would be interesting.
My father said he wanted more breakfast.
She said that Sally needed some more fish.
She told Lillian that she could come with her.
Frieda told the students that she would go back home the following Sunday.
A teacher told/asked his class to open their books.
Andrew's father told him not to climb the tree in his new trousers.
Mother told/asked Andrew not to eat all the cake.
A farmer told the visitors to go that way.
The officer told/asked the soldiers to fire.
Andrew told his dog Jack to lie down.
The teacher said he/she would give us/me a new task on Reported Speech.
My mother said knowledge of English was very useful in our life.
The film leader said they had removed the picture of London gas-works.
I said I would try my best.
The painter said he was going to paint a water-colour.
Masacco told/asked Mike to go out and speak to the master.
An art teacher told/asked Olaf to go back to his office.
A teacher told the boy to come in.
A teacher told/asked his pupil to write his work more carefully.
A teacher told his class not to waste their time.
Alice asked/told her young man to phone her the following day.
She says that it is important to prevent conflicts.
Their sister said she would talk to him.
He asks what the best idea is. (Не уверен, просто следовал структуре вопросительного предложения в косвенной речи: Говорящий + If или What/When etc. + подлежащее, + глагол)
Mother asked Ann to put her velvet dress on.
She asked me to call her in the evening.
I adviced him to talk to/with Kris.
We asked him not to late.
They wanted to end the conflict.
1) You ought to listen to what other people say.
2) You ought to be friendly and polite.
3) You cant learn about conflict resolution.
4) You cant to get along with all people.
(не уверен с этим, ибо не понял задания. )
1) I can’t put it with unpleasant situation.
2) What time did you get this last time?
3) The concert is put in till tomorrow.
4) The bus driver will tell you where to get there.